Dale Biotech Website Privacy Statement
Last Modified: October 2019
Thank you for visiting the Dale Biotech (“Company,” “we,” “our,” “us”) website. The following Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) outlines the types of information we collect from you (“you”, “user”) or that you may provide when you access and use the English version of www.dalebiotech.com (including any sites available through www.dalebiotech.com, collectively, the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, storing, using, sharing and disposing of that information, as well as advises you of ways in which you can exercise your rights under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). We use your personal data as disclosed in this Privacy Statement for legitimate interests of operating our business, providing you goods and services, and communicating with you per your requests as is lawful for purposes such as processing your personal data.
This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through the Website. It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or its subsidiaries or affiliates; or
- any third party or business partner, including any third-party sites accessed via links from the Website (such as the Careers or Investor Relations pages) or third-party sites containing links to the Website.
In the case of conflicts in translation with any other language, the English version of the Privacy Statement and Terms will prevail.
Data Controller: Who We Are
The Company is responsible for this Privacy Statement. The Company is a “Controller” for purposes of processing “personal data” and as “Controller” is defined in the GDPR. We are responsible for operating and maintaining the Website. Any trusted third parties with which we share your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement are “Processors” as that term is defined in the GDPR. The Company and its servers are located in the United States; therefore, if you access the Website from outside of the United States, please be advised that your information will be “processed” (as defined in the GDPR) in the United States.
Goods and Services: What We Offer
The Website provides information about our products, markets and company. It allows users to contact us, connect on social media, request product samples and literature, view product information, locate sales offices and apply to work for the Company. It does not allow you to purchase products or services offered by the Company.
Personal Data: What We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, both:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide at the time of registering to use the Website, or when contacting us through the Website, including first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, title, company name and your location (address and/or country, and where applicable, overnight carrier tracking numbers) (collectively, “Contact Information”)
- E-mail correspondence with us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete
- Your search queries on the Website
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect details of your visits to the Website, including:
- Last visit date
- IP address
- Accessed PDFs and other files
- Website searches
- Website pages and media viewed
- Emails opened
- Links clicked
- Date and time of log in and log out